Goron tula uses and benefits can not be under estimated. It has many health benefits because of its richness. It is used for boosting fertility problems in marriage.
Goron tula increase sexual libido for both females and males.
Botanical name for Goron tula
This is also known as Thespesia, Silky Kola, or Azanza Garckeana as a botanical name.
It is called Snot Apple as an English name and is popularly referred to as Goron Tula in northern Nigeria West African.
How to use Goron tula?
Over the years, the fruit is so much cherished among the Hausa clan. Goron tula uses and benefits are so amazing.
This is because of its proven health benefits especially for boosting sexual activities.
The benefits of Goron Tula
- It increases the female libido and improves the sperm quality of men.
- Lubricates the vagina (wetness) and relief vagina dryness.
- Helps in increasing the breast size by making the breast fuller, rounder, bigger and firmer
- treatment of Fibroid.
- relief menstrual cramps.
- It is perfect for cleansing the vagina and while doing so, stops bad vagina odor.
There is nothing to lose by adding this wonder fruit to your diet as it has other good effects on your body which include:
- Prevent high blood pressure
- Cleanse your body system
- Prevent liver problems
- Cancer prevention
- Boost bowel movement
- Improve immune system
- Lowers blood sugar (for diabetes patients)
- Cures chest pains
- Good for weight loss
- Goron Tula and hormonal imbalance – Irregular cycles may point to a subtle hormonal imbalance.
- Improve eyes sight.
How to eat Goron tula?
- Wash the fruit and open into two or four halves.
- Remove the seeds and chew the fleshy parts like gum.
- Similarly, you can eat the fruit raw when it rips.
- The powder can be mix with pap, tea, and yoghurt.
- For dry goron tula or snot apple can be soaked in water or honey to make to soften it before eating.
- Another method of consuming goron tula is used by boiling it and relishing it into porridge
- Goron tula is used an Aphrodisiac.You can mix it with other herbs to give a perfect result like Kayan mata: Goron Tula syrup.
How to make Goron tula syrup/ juice?
Ingredients for Goron tula syrup
- Wash your hands very well and clean it dry.
- Get plenty dry Goron tula and soak in warm water for about 30 mins – 1 hr. This is to soften it Or Boil the Goron tula in hot water for like 5 minutes.
- Pound the soften goron tula like you are pounding palm nut.
- Get other ingredients like ginseng roots, cinnamon, ginger, fenugreek, fennel, sugar lumps, thickener (flax seed) dates, original honey, calabash nutmeg, goron tula powder etc.
- Add water to your pot on fire and pour ginger, cloves, and cover to allow it boil for 20 minutes.
- Then add the rest of the spices.. fennel, fenugreek, and calabash nutmeg because they don’t need to be cooked for too long.
- Then add your pounded Goron tula extract and dates. Stir and cover to allow it boil for another 30 minutes.
- Bring it off fire and sieve with a clean cloth or filter to extract the juice from the chaff. Squeeze very well to get every bit of it.
- After extracting the juice, discard what is remaining in the sieve (filter) and put the extracted juice into your pot.
- You can add your sugar lumps and your desired thickener. (flax seed is better).
- Goron tula powder can also be used as thickener….Allow it to boil and stir once in a while. It is will be on fire for 10 minutes or less.
- You can mix with sesame seeds (very medicinal) and honey or sugar. For different reasons, I mix different natural ingredients.
- Voila! Your Goron tula syrup is ready…..
How to use Goron tula syrup?
Goron Tula uses and benefits includes:
- You can mix the Goron tula syrup with yogurt, cloves, custard and pap for consumption.
- The benefit staying healthy always.
How to preserve Goron tula syrup?
- Always refrigerate in plastic or glass container to prevent it from getting spoilt.Our original Goron tula syrup with honey is very thick and works like magic.
- Goron tula, honey and clove are the main ingredients. it is suitable for everyone, you open and drink whenever you want because it is syrup,it last longer than the fruit.
Goron Tula syrup fertility booster
- cures weak erection.removes vagina odour.makes child delivery easierboost fertility in women and men
increases sperm count in men.
helps treat vagina dryness.
makes you achieve sexual satisfaction
Drinking Goron tula syrup makes sperm thicker and stronger
Like many herbal plants, Azanza garckeana has many medicinal uses and some after-effects. The side effects can include:
Too much consumption can predispose you to cancer because it contains tannins.
Tannic acid are water-soluble polyphenols that are present in many plant foods.
Fruits that are high in polyphenols as part of a healthy diet are harmless for most people.
However, people with medical conditions or certain food allergies may need to avoid certain polyphenol-rich foods like Azania garckeana.
Goron Tula is a Hausa name (miracle fruit) also called Snout Apple, is an example of a typical aphrodisiac products. Goron tula uses and benefits addresses conception problems.
It has been used to address infertility, wetness and sweetness, cleansing and tightening of the vagina. Many people who used it testify to it efficacy and benefits.
Research identified the components of this miracle fruit and they include; alkaloids, amino acids, ascorbic acid, carotenoids, cyanogenic glucosides and flavonoids.
Others are “lipids, phenols, saponins and tannins have been isolated from Azanza garckeana.
GORON TULA AS IMMUNE BOOSTER AT HOME?
“Azanza garckeana, indicate that the species has a wide range of pharmacological activities such as antibacterial, antifungal, antihyperglycemic, antimalarial, antioxidant and iron absorption”.
According to the research,it is used as herbal medicine for diseases and ailments.
As a result of these compounds, the fruit could do a lot and here are some of its health benefits.
What makes Goron Tula Effective?
The nutritional value makes it very effective because of its antibacterial, antifungal, anti-hyperglycemic, antimalarial, antioxidant and iron absorption properties.
The fruit have made it widely recommended for people who are waiting to conceive.
Saponins In Goron Tula
One of the components of this fruit is saponins. This compound exhibits antimicrobial properties that guard your body against fungi, bacteria and viruses.
Also, they improve immune function by stimulating the production of T-cells.
Additionally, they act as antioxidants and scavenge oxidative stress.
Trying to conceive
TTC moms can use Goron tula to boost their hormones and increase the chances of getting pregnant. Women who have long been expectant to give birth can become mothers.
A nutritionist also confirms, the fruit could also assist in improving bowel movement and ease digestion. Goron Tula improves the body immune system.
How many goron tula should I take daily?
You can eat 3-5 goron tula everyday.
Interestingly, Goron Tula is safe for consumption across all ages.
Goron tula has aphrodisiac properties. Aphrodisiacs are foods that stimulate sexual desire, pleasure or performance.
It is not as common as other fruits like oranges or bananas. But you know what? this fruit is so unique and it a miracle fruit to the world for both genders
How to use Goron tula for Fertility?
Firstly, it increases the female libido and improves the sperm quality of men!
Secondly, it helps in the production of juicy, copious amounts of vagina wetness, perfect for those with dry vagina.
Thirdly, it aids in making the vagina walls clean due to the lubrication.
Fourthly and most important, since it aids fertility, it is superb for expectant couples.
Finally, it is perfect for cleansing the vagina and while doing so, stops and treats bad vagina odor.
Where to Buy Goron Tula?
Buy here Click here to get goron tula
We sell high grade and organic Goron tula known as silky kola.
We have a way of preserving the fruit to make sure that the juice is intact and that you enjoy it when you eat it.